Garage Door Openers Brands | Liftmaster | Gaurdians - Houston, TX
It is has been made mandatory by federal law to ensure that all garage doors are fitted with safety features such as, automatic garage door opening system. This law was enforced in 1993 by the CPSC to all local and foreign garage door opener manufacturers distributing their product in the United States. The installation and repairing garage door openers is meant for highly trained and certified professionals and that is why our technicians are the best in Houston. Thus, we are certified to install and repair all products from several top manufacturer products and models of garage door openers. We mostly deal with garage door opener from brands: Guardian and Lift Master.
Garage Door Opener Categories
The three main drive types are screw, chain and belt garage door openers.
Screw Driven Openers
This one is recommended for areas with relatively stable weather conditions. The temperature and weather conditions need to be invariable throughout the year. These openers are very noisy because they use lifting devices running on threaded steel rods that make them slow. But they are relatively cheap.
Chain drive is more reliable. Metal chains are used to run garage doors along tracks which make them noisy and therefore they are not recommended for garage doors near bedrooms or living rooms. They are comparatively cheaper than belt openers.
The most recommended openers because they match chain driven openers in reliability and are practically silent. They run on belts reinforced on steel. For garage doors located near bedrooms, the level of disturbance is virtually zero. They are however, the more expensive, but more reliable of options.
Installing Garage Door Openers
Our team of trained and highly skilled technicians follows this step by step installation process:
- Ensure proper garage door operation with all parts working perfectly
- Check if door is well balanced for optimal and smooth performance. Garage door openers may wear much faster if torso springs are not well adjusted. Therefore, we pay heed to each and every small part of a garage door at the time of installation.
- Choose the correct garage door opener that suits your need. Openers with 1/2 and 1/3 horse power are ideal for regular single and double doors respectively. However, with our 3/4 horsepower motors offering reliability and efficiency, these are the most recommended.
- Make sure the sensors are well aligned and that they have no obstructions. Adjust them accordingly.
- After installation, test the opener to ascertain that everything is working properly. Loose connections might result to issues like the garage door not opening through the wall-button but working well with the remote.
- Adjust closing and opening force. Use remote(s) to open and close the garage door in order to check for any delays or malfunctions.
- (J)Position wall-button opener at least 5 feet from the floor and use garage door opener lights that can withstand vibrations.
Our team of technicians visits all our clients upon request regularly to catch any problems early and avoid damages by making sure all identified issues are dealt with before they take an ugly turn. Houston garage door repair specialists are the most qualified and certified to diagnose and repair all major garage door issues including openers in the Houston area. We provide same day service to our local residents so you can call us any time for any kind of service like installation, maintenance, inspection and garage door repair service in Houston city.
Guardian Garage Door Openers
The Professional Series operator micro-adjusts and adapts with the use of our innovative technology that constantly monitors the ever changing conditions of your garage door.
LiftMaster Quiet Belt Drive Garage Door Openers
LiftMaster belt drive systems offer the ultimate in quiet operation. Each delivers smooth-running power and reliable performance year after year. They are the perfect choice for homes with living space above or next to the garage.
LiftMaster Heavy Duty Chain Drive Garage Door Openers
Many garage door openers sold today are chain driven, and LiftMaster offers the widest variety of chain drive garage door openers available on the market. They are durable, reliable, and offer lasting performance.
LiftMaster Premium Screw Drive Type Garage Door Openers
Our screw drive openers are specially engineered to run smoothly and quietly, even in extreme temperatures. They deliver superior performance, no matter what climate you live in.
LiftMaster Wall Mount Garage Door Openers
The LiftMaster Wall Mount Garage Door Opener mounts on the wall beside the garage door, freeing up ceiling space, and is available with an optional power standby system that continues working even when the power goes out.